- PV overvoltage protection for the DC side, type 2 up to 1000V DC
- High quality components
- With 2-pole circuit breaker and 20A fuse
- Direct connection via WAGO Push-in CAGE CLAMP
- Connection terminals with isolating blade and test facility
- Housing IP65
- Version for 2, 3 and 4 strings on request
- Version with activation (emergency shutdown) on request
Our combiner boxes protect PV systems on the DC side against overvoltages that can damage the inverter and the system. In addition, a fuse disconnect switch with a 20A 1000V fuse is installed. This device is used for safe shutdown and short-circuit protection of the system. The inputs and outputs are simply connected using spring-loaded or screw terminals. The spring-loaded terminals are also equipped with an isolating blade and a test option. Cable glands are provided for the cable entries.
The fully insulated plastic housing with opening window has protection class IP65.
The generator connection box is pre-wired and tested in accordance with standards.