- Product sold by meter
- On request cut to your desired length (not dismantled)
- 3, 4, 5 and 7-lead models
- Leads cross section: 1.0 mm up to 2.5 mm
- Set-up: according to EN 50525-2-21 (VDE 0285-525-2-21)
- Conductor: finely stranded bright copper strand according to IEC 60228 bzw. EN 60228 (VDE 0295), Klasse 5
- Rated voltage: U0/U 450 V/750 V
- Leads insulation: Rubber compound Type EI4 according to EN 50363-1 (VDE 0207-363-1)
The following articles are excluded from return because they are custom-made products.
|Pos||Image||Designation||Art.-No.||Price incl. VAT|
|Pos 1||H07RN-F 3G 1||1041.0100||from € 4,00|
|Pos 2||H07RN-F 3G 1.5||1041.1100||from € 4,11|
|Pos 3||H07RN-F 3G 2.5||1041.2100||from € 4,29|
|Pos 4||H07RN-F 4G 1||1041.3100||from € 4,11|
|Pos 5||H07RN-F 4G 1.5||1041.4100||from € 4,15|
|Pos 6||H07RN-F 4G 2.5||1041.5100||from € 4,47|
|Pos 7||H07RN-F 5G 1||1041.6100||from € 4,15|
|Pos 8||H07RN-F 5G 1.5||1041.7100||from € 4,15|
|Pos 9||H07RN-F 5G 2.5||1041.8100||from € 3,54|
|Pos 10||H07RN-F 7G 1.5||1080.2100||from € 5,17|
Scale prices are valid for cable length apiece.
H07RN-F are heavy rubber hoses used for high operational demands in dry and wet rooms as well as outdoor. Ongoing operational action and forcible control as well as operation on cable reels, other reels or under tensile load more then 15 N/mm² are prohibited.
Use in dry and wet rooms as well as outdoors under notice of all normative references and conductivity.
Usable for medium mechanical load eg. devices in idustrial and agricultural shops, electric tools, mobile motors, machine tools and much more.